[Theme Win 7] Tokisaki Kurumi - Date A Live V2 By Bashkara

Dec 8, 2013

Hello hello..
Today I share New Theme, This is V2 from One of My Favourite Character.
So This is Theme Anime Windows 7 Tokisaki Kurumi v2 from anime Date a Live
I Hope You Like it guys

Password Theme : Suck-Style

If You Want to Share this theme, Please Read the Privacy Policy First.

*Note : If Your Windows change to classic after use this Theme, Please read the tutorial.

Nanoar December 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM

my waifu :v :v
download dulu :3

Bashkara Ardy Pratama February 21, 2014 at 10:07 AM

have you patch with universal theme patcher ?

dejan,  February 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM

ok tnx. i was searcing google nothing can help me :/

Bashkara Ardy Pratama February 26, 2014 at 1:40 PM

hay dejan, sorry for my late reply..
you sure that you have patch in according your bit windows ?
If No , Try patch it according with your bit windows,
If Yes and nothing changed..
I'm sorry, I don't know to fix it, I just get this from Deskanime Guide
"That's because Aero is not present, for your video card does not support the feature.
In this case you can try to refresh the Drives of your Video Card or just getting a new Video
Or You can see the tutorial page, there someone get problem same like you, and he can after update his windows. Actually I don't know it will changed or not.

Tohka,  March 12, 2014 at 9:39 AM

kurumi fans,  April 23, 2014 at 11:04 PM

i agree with this one

Tyran285,  June 11, 2014 at 5:13 PM

this is an extremely late reply, but i thought i should throw it out here, in case others come with same issue.

okay, so first, according to the picture you are showing, it seems you are running windows in high-performance mode, thus disabling aero, and any sort of nice visual stuff that drags performance.

so, all you have to do, is re-enable aero, to do this: click on Start (windows button) and then right click on computer, and select properties, then in the sidebar, click advanced system settings, this should open a window, if not there already, go to the advanced tab, and change the settings you have for performance. (you can access this window simply by opening run and writing "control sysdm.cpl" without the ".)
(and, i don't know if you can enable aero simply by going to personalize by right clicking your background...)

however, should enabling aero not work, then i suggest that you have it enabled, and then attempt to reinstall the theme, and ofc. use the proper patching . also, i suggest checking for possible driver updates for your graphics card.

dejan,  June 11, 2014 at 8:16 PM

ye it's kinda late. I fixed it now it works perfect. Actually I fixed it on my own. This way:
First I downloaded the theme again. Removed the old and re-instaled it. Since all was still the same I'v gone to My Computer/c:/protporties/themes and there I found what was wrong. All my others theme where in .dat but Tokisaki wasen't. So I meerly changed and again reinstaled and now all works fine.
Thanks anyway. I hope you'r reply will help people who will have same issue as me.

Tyran285,  June 11, 2014 at 8:31 PM

i see, good to know you got it fixed ^^

as i am not using any theme changes myself, i wouldn't have thought that a different file extension could cause something like this.

DeadAura,  July 20, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Sir i think i have problem

DeadAura,  July 20, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Another prob

DeadAura,  July 20, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Sir can u help me please?

dejan,  July 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM

hm.... can u re install it and then post it again if nothing changed

Bashkara Ardy Pratama July 20, 2014 at 11:48 PM

program list max only 10. change it by right click on taskbar, click properties, startmenu-customize.. and set number of programlist : 10. apply, then ok

『  』,  August 24, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Can change the link I can't get to "http://ge.tt/46eh6K81/v/0?c"

erwinthedevil,  September 22, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Mas saya mau tanya. itu start menu kedua yang Tokisaki Kurumi mamerin sempak-nya itu gimana ya? ngubahnya gimana?
Saya cuma muncul start menu yang pertama.

Jafar Sidiq,  September 29, 2014 at 11:28 PM

kalo start 32bit sama 64bit itu beda ..

Lim,  October 7, 2014 at 9:07 PM

win 8 allowed ??

Alcyon,  November 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM

great job om...
btw opening song nya itu lagu sapa ya?

Kirito Asuna,  December 6, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Jafar Sidiq saya mau bikin saya punya taskbar kayak mas gimana?maksud saya susunan nya itu di tengah2

Uya,  December 19, 2014 at 4:32 AM

mas gk ada tutorial bahasa indonesia nya yaa???

Tatsuya Shiba,  December 25, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I use the theme but the explorer background didn't show. what the problem?

dejan,  February 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM

OK I downloaded, Instaled. I make it my theme.Background pic and icon's changed.BUT! the taskbar is still the same and when I open folder it didn't changed.The start meny didn't changed at all it just black no pic. Please help me

dejan,  February 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Ok i pathced but noting changed.

Bashkara Ardy Pratama February 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Okay, I will find the Solution first,
Please wait until tomorrow.

Adam Sawada-Kun,  February 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Can you please create Start Button Orbs for this theme? :)

Wolffieboy,  February 8, 2015 at 10:42 AM

download link dosent work anymore

Nob22,  February 8, 2015 at 10:43 AM

i need help when i install the theme and patched all the things i need to patch and this is what happen