Sep 6, 2013
Tutorial updated, 24 July 2016
"Please Read This Tutorial Carefully, Don't Miss a Step!!!"
First of all, I very recommended for you to make a restore point first. This would be very useful if you make a mistake in doing patch.
How to Make a Restore Point?
• Open Control Panel, go to System and Security – System
• On the left side option, Click System Protection
1. Universal Theme Patcher
Note: when you click Patch on one of tab there, please don’t click patch from another tab until you got message. “Patch Succes”
• If you have patched all the files, please restart your computer.
• Then you can use a theme from 3rd party theme freely.
• Find ExploreFrame.dll - right click - choose take ownership